Friday, November 30, 2007

Tears and Rain...

8 AM, Friday it isnt bright outside. I walk towards balcony and I see no Sun. The sky is covered with clouds. I said to myself, "It’s not going to be warm today, Hope it rains". It was getting late for office so I took shower and dressed up. Amit's mom had prepared nice Vermicelli sweet dish. I had some and came to office. I checked my mailbox and went to Food court to have breakfast. Unfortunately there was nothing left in Food court. Went to juice counter and had Apple milk shake. I came back to my desk and got busy with work and while I write this blog I am creating a transaction and waiting for server to respond. Grrrrrr.... What a Friday...!! /*Angry*/

Although Friday is supposed to be bright and happy-happy Day for everyone, it was a happy-sad day for me. Amit and Jude are traveling abroad today. Both were excited about onsite travel. After lunch at home, it was time to say bye to Amit and Jude.

We Wished them Happy and safe Journey... Saying Bye to both of them, tears rolled out of my eyes... :'(

I will miss them...!! :(

2 comments:

Amit said...

I am missingb you already dude. It is tough here with the cold and stuff. On top of it this jet lag thing is really getting on my nerves. Have become an owl. Not getting sleep when everyone else is sleeping.

Maheshhhhh....!! said...

We all are missing U buddy... Hamari to aisi haalat hai ki kisi bade aadmi ka saaya jaise uth gaya ho ghar se... ;)