Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dawn or Dusk...?

I get out of my bed, look around... where is Amit gone...? I Come out of my room, and I realize I can ask Suraj where is Amit's gone. I start moving towards Suraj's room, I open the door to find the room empty. Where is everybody gone..? I pick my cell, search for Suraj's number and try calling. "This number has been temporarily disconnected, please check the number you have dialed" is what I hear from the other side. Where is everybody gone...? Suddenly there is a knock at the door; I can hear someone trying to open the lock... A sigh of relief...? People are back...? Who might be at the door..? Lot of questions running in my mind... The door opens... Zombie enters the house, no expressions on its face removes his shoes and walks till his bed. Zombie Changes his clothes and goes to sleep. I get a bit scared. I get confused whether its dawn or dusk. Few minutes back I remember myself getting out of bed and now I see a Zombie enters my house and goes to bed. I open the window shutter in my room, to confirm that its morning. As I open the window shutter, light falls on my face and i try to run. The light rays get wrapped around me. As I try to run, something hits my head hard. "aaahhh, what is that". I see a big wall in front of my eyes. I try to move, but I am not able to... Suddenly someone sprinkles water droplets on my face. I try to look at the person but the bright light behind him stops me from doing that. I try harder and now I can see his face. Wait.... This is Amit... Where did he come from...? I look around to find myself wrapped in the blanket, bright light falling on my eyes thru the window. Then Amit says "Pappu... Uth ja saale... Office nahi jaana aaj...?"…

By the way, the Zombie character was played by my roomi “Samrat” :)

2 comments:

Amit said...

What can i say? I am the one who dares to wake this lazy bum in the morning. And what he does? He goes and publishes this on the web to get sympathy. That i am the one who gives him nightmares. And moreover i dont let him sleep. I really have to start pouring buckets of water from now on. :)

Varun said...

Knowing you .. this sounds so true .. but callin him zombie!! i hope he does not read this :). Uncle any way gives nightmares to so many people .. what can I say !!