Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Adieu Jazz...

It was Friday afternoon and I get call on my extension from one of my very nice friend from China... Jassica...
She asked me if we can meet at food court...I was almost done with my work, so I said why not... So, I was on my way to food court and met Jassica and her friend in Food court near the juice parlor... They were waiting for me at Juice junction... after some normal talk Jassica said, it was her last day at Mangalore Infosys... Oh god... It was almost and half month and they are leaving for home, Shanghai... I really dont know how time passed... I was so unhappy that they were leaving... Since time they were in Mangalore, i had promised them to take around places in Mangalore and I couldnt keep to the promise... I feel sooooo bad...!!

They spoke to me about the time they spent at Mangalore and at Infy... I couldnt resist showing my feelings towards them and said "I really dont know how time passed by... I still feel like u came yesterday and I have some time to spend with you people.. How I wish you were here for some more time..."
What I feel most wonderful thing about my Chinese friends is they never show unhappy expression... They are Always cheerful may what come is what I came to know about them... I am gonna miss them a lot...

And yes, they had bought a present for me.. Yes, a beautiful 'Opera face' printed Bottle opener.. Here is how it looks like:

No comments: